When you work with us, you have the chance to make an impact on the way students in grades K-12 learn and experience school. Besides doing meaningful and important work, we take care of our team so you can enjoy other areas of your life too.
Make an Impact
Good assessment is a crucial part of effective teaching, yet today’s methods are too painful for students and teachers. We are making assessment easy and insightful, leading to better learning outcomes.
Collaborate with a Passionate Team
The Edulastic team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds – some from education companies and Teach for America – and some from completely different industries. We bring our diverse experience to work together in an agile way that continually listens and responds to educators.
Enjoy Life Too
With paid health benefits, stock options, commuter benefits, flex time and the ability to work remotely, you’ll be able to enjoy your life as much as you enjoy your work.
Current Open Positions
We are looking for a visual designer to help our customers become successful and productive with our products. As a visual designer your job is to create simple and yet elegant and aesthetically designed web and mobile interfaces that our users – teachers and students – would love to use.
- Design our web and mobile interfaces. Decide their interaction, layout, visuals, iconography, typography, color and texture.
- Design our marketing assets including brochures, banners, landing pages, etc.
- Own all design aspects from concept stage to execution.
- Communicate with engineers, product managers and marketers.
What you will bring:
- Solid background in design with a kick-ass portfolio of prior work.
- Adept in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Self-motivated individuals with sold work ethic and ability to manage deadlines. Prior startup experience is a plus.
- Common sense and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationship.
- HTML/CSS/JS skills a big-BIG plus.
- Some degree in design is a plus.
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.